I hope you are healthy and close to home. We are entering uncharted waters with the COVID-19 outbreak. It appears the uncertainty will persist longer than many had hoped just a few days ago. Over the past week we have been working to ensure the health and safety of our people and our valued clients. I believe the Matson Financial Advisors, Inc. team is well prepared. We will be with you as we manage through this health threat.
Our plan is to maintain business continuity with operational integrity as we follow guidance from our elected officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to facilitate a transition from all being together in the office to a safer work from home structure. I don’t plan to wear a dress shirt and tie each day (but don’t tell anyone). Expect us to remain at your service throughout this period of uncertainty.
We are adapting our communication to meet the important needs of our clients as outlined in our firm Business Continuity Plan.
Please take note of the ways we can best communicate with you:
- Calls to the office – when you dial our main office line 203-743-0131 you will hear a new greeting. This announcement will ask you to dial the extension of the person you want to leave a message and then you can leave a detailed voice message. Your voice message is immediately forwarded via email so the staff person will be able to listen to your message and respond back to you. If you would like to bypass the greeting/announcement you can dial the extension directly to reach us:
Ext 200 - Loury email at email@example.com
Ext 210 - Sue email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext 211 - Michael email at email@example.com
Ext 212 - Bev email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext 213 - Marie email at email@example.com
Ext 215 - Debbie email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext 216 - Wayne email at email@example.com
Ext 217 - Audrey email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext 218 - Ali email at email@example.com
Ext 300 - David email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Email – Please continue to use email to reach a team member directly. See the email links above. We suggest you consider adding 1 or 2 other staff members as a cc prior to sending your email to ensure that more than one staff member can review and respond as necessary.
3. Website – We will be posting information in the Our Blog section of our website https://matsonfinancialadvisors.com/our-blog to help keep you informed. We plan to post information related to our business operations including timing of when we will all be working together back in the office and hosting client visits.
4. Client Review Meetings – It is our plan to conduct regular review ‘meetings’ as scheduled. Due to the ‘Social Distancing’ guidelines we anticipate that for the time being these meetings will be conducted as phone or video conferencing sessions.
5. Mail – Mail addressed to the office address will be reviewed each day. We will process any required checks or paperwork in a timely manner. If you are sending important paperwork or checks to the office please send an email ahead of time to email@example.com so she can be on the lookout for your correspondence.
Our firm is committed to empowering your success and caring for each of you. Many of you recall the bumps, twists and turns we endured back in 1987, 1990, 1994, 2000/2001, 2008/2009, 2011, 2018 and while not quite a fun experience, we prevailed. All of us here are devoted to weathering this storm with you and remain confident that with a sustained focus on long-term success we will manage through this crisis just fine.
Matson Financial Advisors, Inc
Financial Planning * Employee Benefits * Wealth Management
4 Mountain View Terrace Suite 104
Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: 203-743-0131 x211
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditures nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds out and six, result misery. -Charles Dickens
One measure of leadership is the caliber of the people who choose to follow you. -Dennis Peer
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. -Peter Drucker
Registered representative offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Some advisory services offered through Matson Financial Advisors, Inc. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately as the dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this content is strictly prohibited. Matson Financial Advisors, Inc. only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or notice filed or excluded or exempted from registration. We request that email should not be used for effecting securities transactions.
Please contact Matson Financial Advisors, Inc. if there are changes to your financial situation or investment objectives. Matson Financial Advisors, Inc. is a SEC Registered Investment Adviser firm.